Please be sure to bring all verification requested to your appointment.
- Current photo identification on all adult family members (age 18 and older)
- Birth Certificate or Official Proof of Birth – Must be provided for all family members
- Social Security Card or printout from Social Security Administration – Must be provided for all family members
- Family Composition – Must provide marriage license, divorce papers, adoption papers, foster childcare papers, and legal separation papers
- Student Status – Verification must be provided for any family member who is 18 years of age or older AND a full-time high school student, or enrolled in college, university, vocational or trade school. Form available at reception desk
- All Adult Family Members – All family members 18 years of age and older must provide the above information
- Income verification for all income received. Examples include:
- Wage Statement from Employer – (Last 2 check stubs) Form available at the reception desk
- Social Security Benefits – Award letter
- Veteran Benefits – Obtain printout from your local Veterans Affairs office
- TANF Benefits – Form available at reception desk. Obtain printout from local Division of Family and Children Services (DFCS) office
- Child Support – Form available at reception desk
- Contributions – Form available at reception desk
- Alimony / Palimony (Common Law Spouse) – Must have verification
- Any other source of income for the head of household and/or any family member must be reported. This includes any weekly, monthly, or bi-monthly contributions made by an outside person/source.
- Assets, if you have any. Certificates of Deposit (CDs), Checking Account (provide statement), Ownership (real estate, home, or land), any type of inheritance, and any banking activity must be reported. All verification should be no more than 90 days old from the date of the attached letter
- Childcare Expenses – This applies only to working head of household parents with children under the age of 13
- Medical expense – This applies to all SSI and SS recipients who are head of household and 62 years or older and children
NO APPLICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED WITHOUT VERIFICATION OF ALL INFORMATION!