LaGrange Housing Authority is interested in working with qualified local contractors including
- roofing professionals
- post-construction cleaning services
- bathroom & kitchen repair and remodeling contractors
- window repair and replacement
- flooring installers
- cabinetry contractors
Date: October 28, 2020
Request for Proposal for Architect
The purpose of this RFP is to solicit proposals to enter into a contract through competitive negotiations for the professional services of an architectural firm. The firm must have experience in designing multi-family buildings within residential communities. This RFP seeks design services for schematics, design development, construction documents, and construction administration up to the project’s final build-out. The project will consist of removing and replacing window and door lentils that may contain lead-based paint for 92 units.
Date: August 25, 2020
Bid Announcement – Landscape Architect
Scope of work
The purpose of This Scope of Work is to plan a functional outdoor representational space.
- Amenity Plans will detail amenity elements for construction, sidewalks, including benches, trash receptacles, planters, set walls, and other pedestrian improvements.
- Pedestrian and Parking Lot Lighting Plans will locate pedestrian lighting for the trails and paths and lighting within the proposed parking lot.
- Utility Plans will locate service connections for the improvements, including power, water, sanitary sewer, and storm sewer source location, routing, and connection to amenities within the project site. All lines shall be connected to the main utility services existing within the project site.
- Landscape plans will identify the location, species and variety, quantity, planting sizes, and any special requirements or conditions for the plant materials and areas or seed and/or sod. Final landscape planting details are also included. Landscape construction specifications area is also included.
Through the course of a site visit and discussion regarding the current ideas on how to achieve an effective outdoor representational space, landscape designs and blueprints will be delivered for approval.
Once funding has been approved for the landscape firm will be required to provide construction oversight as a Quality Control agent and to assure construction is done as per drawings and specifications.
Date: April 3, 2020
Bid Announcement – The Phoenix
Fyffe Construction extends an invitation to bid for ‘The Phoenix’ in LaGrange GA. The Phoenix is a project that includes the demolition and abatement of existing apartment buildings, and the new construction of six, two story buildings consisting of (76) units and a community building. Please follow the link below to a full set of drawings, specifications and test reports.
Bids will be accepted until May 1, 2020
Please Forward All Quotes to:
To view the the announcement in its entirety, please visit Bid Announcement – The Phoenix .
Date: January 28, 2020
Bid Announcement – Pest Control
The Lagrange Housing Authority is accepting bids from licensed and qualified contractors for the Pest Control for Properties located in and around Lagrange, Georgia. Integrated Pest Management certification is required. The awarded continuing contracts will be for a base period of two (2) years with an option to extend for up to an additional three one-year periods.
All bids must be submitted by 10:00a.m, Eastern Time, on February 27, 2020 at which time bids will be opened, read and graded. Any bid received after.the closing time will not be considered. Bid awards will be conducted on February 27, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. at 201 Chatham Street, LaGrange, GA 30240.
To view the the announcement in its entirety, please visit Bid Announcement – Pest Control .